The Pain Doctors is committed to providing our readers with valuable content related to interventional pain management and healthy living.
We, therefore, welcome guest posts aimed to provide the same helpful and unique experience for our visitors. Please review and follow the guidelines listed below to have your post considered for publication on our site.
- Write a post with helpful content. Always ask: “How will the readers benefit from this?”
- Familiarize yourself with the existing content on our site. Address common issues for patients suffering from chronic pain, but avoid covering topics identical to the ones we have already published.
- Ensure your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- The Pain Doctors does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts.
- The Pain Doctors reserves the right to have final editing decisions.
- Submissions that closely adhere to our guidelines are much more likely to be published!
Your Post Must:
- Be relevant to our audience.
- Have never been previously published.
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Use headings, subheadings, bulleted lists and short paragraphs so it is easy for our audience to read.
- Be 1000 – 2000 words long.
- Be proofread for spelling and grammar. Due to time constraints, submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Link to at least 1 existing post on The Pain Doctors’ site, as well as link to any external sources used in your research.
- Be submitted as a Word document.
How to Submit Your Article
- Carefully review all guidelines listed on this page.
- Complete the form at the bottom of this page to begin the application process.
- Do not include article text in the form below.
- Be patient and understand we receive a large volume of article submissions. We read them all and consider them carefully, however, we are unable to respond to everyone.
- We will notify you via email if your article has been chosen to be published and if so, will receive further instructions on how to submit your article draft.
- The post may be edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.
- Please share the published post on your social networks.
- Be prepared to respond to comments in a timely manner over the next few days.
- Change the font, the font color, use <span> or <br> tags.
- Include self-promotional or affiliate links (aside from the one personal link in your author bio).
- Insert guest post draft in application form below.
Thanks for your interest in guest posting with The Pain Doctors. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Note: We retain the copyright of all material published on ThePainDrs.com. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to The Pain Doctors.